P2 i Clean Everything All in 1 Surface Cleaner 8 oz.
P2 i Clean Everything All in 1 Surface Cleaner 8 oz.
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
- i Clean Everything All-in-1 Surface Cleaner Concentrate cleans EVERYTHING -- Porous and non-porous; glass, granite, marble, wood, stainless, tile, concrete, laminates and formica. Great for stains and odors.
- P2 controls mold, mildew and fungus. With detergents, enzymes and probiotics, i Clean Everything cleans at the microscopic level, going beyond conventional cleaners, to remove biofilm and protect surfaces against harmful, pathogenic bacteria, like EColi, Staph, MRSA and Salmonella for up to three days. Without biofilm, bad bacteria cannot survive. Surfaces are brighter and return to their original luster.
- 100% natural probiotics, Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Non-flammable, Non-allergenic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten free, Not tested on animals, Safe for children and pets, No harsh chemicals. Hospital Tested
- Shake well before each use. For smaller jobs add 4 pumps to 8 oz of warm water. For larger jobs add 8 pumps to 16 oz of water. Spray and wipe with a dry cloth. Mix up a fresh batch every 7 days to keep probiotcs active. For buckets and conventional carpet cleaners, add 48 pumps (1 oz) of concentrate per each gallon of water. Safe for skin -- no gloves needed! Can be safely used to clean vegetables and fruits.
- Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of FDA GRAS Probiotics, Enzymes, Water, Biosurfactant, Proprietary Organic Scents.
This is the future of green cleaning
Posted by Mike Hundley on 18th Nov 2017
I've been using this product for a while. Got from Green Pro Environmental. I use it on everything: floors,Kitchen,Bathrooms HVAC system. Once a month I put it in a fogger and do the whole house. Our sinuses are much happier now and no harsh chemicals for a sanitized home free of biofilm!
Love this stuff!!
Posted by Marilyn Thuss on 2nd Nov 2017
I'm totally pleased with this cleaner. I am using it everywhere, no kidding. My favorite use so far is on my kitchen sinks. Due to minerals in our well water, we seem to get a brownish coating that feels a bit scummy building up daily. It was always a bit challenging to clean it off, and I usually resorted to bleach. I know this was not good for our septic bugs, but I had no choice. Now, all I do is give a light mist once a day on all sink surfaces and let it sit a bit. My sinks now look shiny shiny clean, with no residue of the old gunk. It is so easy, and I am thrilled. I feel that our sinks support our healthy home now! Thanks for this innovative product.
Best all purpose cleaner available
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 1st Jul 2017
This is an excellent and most versatile cleaner. Being very particular about cleaning and cleaning products, I am so pleased to have a product that cleans and sanitizes everything so well including glass(works great on window screens as well)! It is absolutely the best cleaning product available leaving everything fresh ,really clean and clean smelling Nothing can compare !
Posted by Jan Dawkins on 25th Jun 2017
I Clean Everything is the best product I've ever found for cleaning my home. I am allergic to biting mites (similar to dust mites, except biting mites make you itch instead of sneeze). I used to have a professional pest control service spray my house once a month. The first time I had my house cleaned with I Clean Everything was the last time I had my house sprayed! I also give my maid who comes once a month 2 bottles with which to clean her own house every month. Additionally, I have found spraying a problem area like the kitchen counter or along the baseboards and leaving it helps. I am so delighted with I Clean Everything. Thank goodness for probiotics!
Product is great!
Posted by Hannah Roberts on 12th Dec 2016
Love the product. Wish it came in larger bottles like it used to. Very excited about the BOGO deal, though! The very light odor leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. We used it to clean our new-to-us RV; it worked great! Thanks!
It works on everything!
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jan 2016
This product took a burned pot that had been soaking for 3 days and scrubbed with no success, and literally cleaned it in 5 minutes. It makes things shine. I also use it to clean veggies, and it does so perfectly. I am about to try it out on mildew, and am confident it will work. I used it on a dirty wall that had stuck on food, (behind our trash can) and let it sit and then the food just came off. I won't be without it, you shouldn't be either.... seriously, and you dilute it, so it last forever.
Posted by MJ on 7th Jan 2016
What can this product NOT do???
Purchased as an attempt to remove a musty smell from water damaged carpet (as a last ditch effort to save it). Not only did it do a stellar job cleaning the carpet (smell is GONE!), but I also used it on just about anything else you could think of. Cleans glass and stainless to a sparkle. Removes soap scum better than high dollar cleaners; and the best thing is it is natural! Doesn't dry my hands and believe it or not I will say things seem to stay "cleaner" longer. I'm hooked!
How could I live without it?
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2015
Amazing, wonderful, fabulous product! It cleans everything under the sun. House smells and looks clean. It feels so good to know that these tiny good friends - probiotics - are everywhere in my house, around me and my family. I don't understand how could I live without it.
Thanks for such an excellent product!
Posted by Mo on 11th Jun 2015
Was a bit skeptical to try a probiotic formula for housecleaning. Changed my mind quickly when I cleaned my black stove top, the stainless back splash, AND the kitchen door window with the same product. One 16-oz spray bottle formula lasts me the whole week in the kitchen, including wiping up floor spills. I even use it to kill the ants that tend to trail in on occasion. I'm hoping the probiotics might destroy their "scent" and discourage other ants to come in on their trail.
I keep another spray bottle in the bathroom. Great stuff.
Seems expensive for such a small amount, but a little really does go a long way.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2015
I like using natural products. This cleaner really works well.